Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-11-12 Origin:Site
The sanitary valves is a directional control valve with more than two flow forms and more than two oil ports. There are a lot of types of sanitary diverter valves in the market, all kinds have their own different role, we can choose according to our own needs, so how many kinds of reversing valves and how to choose the suitable stainless steel sanitary diverter valves?
What are the types of sanitary diverter valves?
How to choose the suitable stainless steel sanitary diverter valves?
1. Motor sanitary valve
Motor sanitary valve also known as iron - making equipment stroke valve. Using a block or CAM mounted on a moving part, the roller at the end of the pressure spool makes the spool move, thus reversing the oil circuit.
The mechanism of motorized reversing valve is simple, and the valve port is gradually closed or opened when reversing, so the reversing is stable, reliable, and the position accuracy is high. Often used to control the travel of moving parts, or fast and slow speed conversion. Its disadvantage is that it must be installed near the moving parts, generally longer tubing.
2. Electromagnetic sanitary diverter valve
Electromagnetic sanitary diverter valve is used in electromagnetic control of industrial equipment, is used to control the fluid automation basic components, belongs to the actuators, not limited to hydraulic, pneumatic. Used in industrial control systems to adjust the direction, flow, speed, and other parameters of the medium. Electromagnetic sanitary diverter valves can be fitted with different circuits to achieve the desired control, and the control accuracy and flexibility can be guaranteed.
Electromagnetic sanitary diverter valves are divided into three categories according to the different principles.
(1) Straight acting electromagnetic sanitary diverter valve
When electrify, the electromagnetic force generated by the electromagnetic coil to close the piece from the seat to lift, the valve open, power off, electromagnetic force disappeared, the spring to close the piece of pressure on the seat, the valve closed. straight acting electromagnetic sanitary diverter valve can work normally in vacuum, negative pressure and zero pressure, but its diameter is generally not more than 25mm.
(2) Step - by - step electromagnetic sanitary diverter valve
It is a direct and pilot combined principle, when there is no pressure difference between the inlet and the outlet, after electrization, the electromagnetic force directly pilot small valve and the main valve off parts in turn up, the valve opened. When the inlet and outlet reach the starting pressure difference, after electrization, electromagnetic force pilot small valve, the pressure of the main valve lower chamber rises, the pressure of the upper chamber drops, so as to use the pressure difference to push the main valve upward; When power is cut off, the pilot valve USES spring force or medium pressure to push the closing part and move downward to close the valve. Its characteristic is in zero pressure difference or vacuum, high pressure also can operate, but the power is larger, the requirement must be installed horizontally.
(3) Pilot type sanitary valve
Electricity, the electromagnetic force open the pilot hole, the chamber pressure drops rapidly, in closed form around the high low differential pressure, fluid pressure push close up, open the valve, power outages, spring force close the guide hole, inlet pressure chamber through the by pass hole quickly in closing valve using a form around the high differential pressure, fluid pressure push close move down, close the valve. It is characterized by a high upper limit of fluid pressure range, can be arbitrarily installed (need to be customized) but must meet the fluid pressure differential conditions.
Electromagnetic sanitary diverter valve from the valve structure and material on the different and the difference in principle, divided into six branches small categories: direct acting diaphragm structure, step by step direct acting diaphragm structure, pilot diaphragm structure, direct acting piston structure, step by step direct acting piston structure, pilot piston structure.
3. Intelligent pneumatic shut-off sanitary valve
Pneumatic directional valve is the control element in pneumatic system, used to control the flow of fluid in the system.
4. Manual stainless steel sanitary diverter valves
When the Manual stainless steel sanitary diverter valve is in operation, the driving shaft is rotated by the driving mechanism outside the valve, and the swinging arm is used to start the valve plate, so that the working fluid sometimes leads to the lower outlet of the valve from the left inlet and sometimes leads to the lower outlet from the right inlet, realizing the purpose of periodic changing flow direction.
The operation of manual reversing valve is accurate, highly automatic, stable and reliable, but it needs to be equipped with drive and cooling system, and its structure is more complex.
5. Electro-hydraulic sanitary valve
Electro-hydraulic sanitary valve is a combination of electro-hydraulic directional valve and solenoid operated pilot valve. Used to control the pressure oil in the oil drive spool. The electro-hydraulic sanitary valve is mainly used in the hydraulic system where the flow rate exceeds the allowable range of the electromagnetic reversing valve to control the action of the actuator or the flow direction of oil.
1. According to the performance requirements of the system, select the valve core of the median function and number and number.
2. Consider the operating requirements of the sanitary valve. For example, manually operated, pedal operated; Maneuvering type, electric type, hydraulic type and electro-hydraulic type for automatic control; Electrohydraulic type and electrohydraulic type for remote control; The electro-hydraulic type, which requires smooth operation, is powered or the main spool moving speed is adjustable; Maneuvering type with higher reliability requirements.
3. According to the maximum flow through the sanitary valve and the maximum working pressure to select. The maximum working pressure and flow rate should generally be within the range of the selected sanitary valve, and the maximum flow rate should not exceed 120% of the rated flow rate of the selected sanitary valve, otherwise the pressure loss will be too large, causing heat and noise problems. If there is no appropriate, pressure and flow a few more can also be used, but the economy is poor.
4. In addition to paying attention to the maximum working pressure, also pay attention to the minimum control pressure to meet the requirements (for hydraulic sanitary valves and electro-hydraulic stainless steel sanitary diverter valves).
5. The connection mode of selecting components shall be determined according to the flow rate, pressure and the form of component mounting mechanism. Pipe type (threaded connection), plate type and flange type can be selected.
6. Flow is too large, can not choose the electromagnetic sanitary diverter valve, electromagnetic force is too small, can not push the valve core. At this point can choose other forms of control of the reversing valve, such as hydraulic, electro-hydraulic stainless steel sanitary diverter valve.
There are many kinds of sanitary diverter valve, we can choose the suitable sanitary valve according to their own needs.