Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-08-25 Origin: Site
Ball valves are divided into sanitary ball valves and ordinary ball valves. Since sanitary ball valves have many improvements and advantages compared to ordinary ball valves, sanitary ball valves are widely used in the market today.
What is a sanitary ball valve?
What are the material requirements for sanitary ball valves?
What is the correct installation method for sanitary ball valves?
Sanitary ball valve refers to 304SS or 316 stainless steel, standard electronic polishing, smooth surface to ensure cleanliness, no media collection area, no potential contamination, and can meet the special requirements of various media in food and biopharmaceutical fields. The sanitary valve is smooth, seamless and self-draining. The Handwerker fluid channel is also very suitable for steam cleaning on site. The connection type of the sanitary valve can be selected depending on the project situation. Thread, flange, welding, clamp, ferrule and other shapes.
Sanitary ball valves can only be made of 304SS, 304L or 316, 316L stainless steel. After manufacture and processing, they have undergone a special treatment, while industrial fittings can be manufactured from cast iron, cast steel, spherical cast iron, stainless steel and a wider range of materials. Since sanitary valves in pharmaceuticals, food, daily chemicals etc. These products are all edible or in direct contact with the human body, so some machines have to be manufactured under high hygiene conditions. However, ordinary valve materials such as steel, iron, copper and other materials cannot be satisfied. Steel and iron are first used as valves. If the moisture in the liquid or air is relatively high, they corrode and rust, contaminating the product. The same applies to copper valves, and patina is still a toxic substance, so it can not be used as a sanitary valve.
1. The installation position, height and direction of the inlet and outlet of the sanitary ball valve must meet the design requirements, and the connection should be firm and tight.
2. For all kinds of manual valves installed on the thermal insulation line, the handle must not be directed downwards.
3. Visual inspection must be carried out before installing the valve. For operating pressures greater than 1.0 MPa
And the sanitary ball valve cutting off the main line should be tested for strength and tightness before installation. In the strength test, the test pressure is 1.5x the nominal pressure and the duration of at least five minutes. The valve housing and package should be leak-free. In the leak test, the test pressure is 1.1-fold the nominal pressure.
4. Install a seal between the valve flange and the pipeline flange according to the pipeline design requirements.
5. The ball valve with transmission mechanism must be installed in accordance with the provisions of the product operating manual.
Wenzhou Xusheng Machinery Industry and Trading Co., Ltd is a modern enterprise integrating scientific research and production. It makes each products go to forefront of our line and shortens the quality gap between imported equipment as well as accessories.