Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-11-27 Origin: Site
Sanitary centrifugal pump in our daily life is not often seen, so many people do not know what a sanitary centrifugal pump is, here is a look at what on earth is a centrifugal pump.
What is sanitary centrifugal pump？
What kinds of sanitary centrifugal pumps are there？
Sanitary centrifugal pump refers to the centrifugal force generated when the impeller rotation to transport liquid pump. The centrifugal pump is made up of eight parts：They are impeller, pump body, pump shaft, bearing, sealing ring, stuffing box.
1. Impeller is the core part of the centrifugal pump, its speed is higher than the force, the blade on the impeller and play a major role, impeller assembly before the static balance experiment. The inner and outer surfaces of the impeller are required to be smooth to reduce the friction loss of the flow.
2. Pump body also known as the sanitary centrifugal pump shell, it is the main body of the pump. It plays the role of supporting and fixing, and is connected with the bracket to install the bearing.
3. The sanitary centrifugal pump shaft is connected by a coupling and a motor, the motor's torque to the impeller, so it is the main component of the transfer of mechanical energy.
4. Sliding bearings use transparent oil as lubricant, oil to the oil level line. Too much oil to seep out along the sanitary centrifugal pump shaft, too little bearing to overheat and burn out causing accidents! In the process of running the pump bearing temperature at 85 degrees, generally running at about 60 degrees.
5. The sealing ring is also called the leak-reducing ring.
6. The stuffing box is mainly composed of packing, water seal ring, packing barrel, packing gland and water seal pipe. The function of the stuffing box is mainly to close the gap between the pump casing and the pump shaft, not to let the water flow to the outside of the pump to the outside of the air into the pump. Always keep the vacuum in the pump! When the pump shaft and packing friction heat will rely on water sealing tube water to water sealing ring to make packing cooling! Keep the pump running normally. So in the running of the pump circuit inspection of the stuffing box is to pay special attention to the inspection! The packing must be changed after about 600 hours of operation.
1. Stainless Steel sanitary centrifugal pump
Compas's KSCP series of sanitary centrifugal pumps are made of stainless steel with a stainless steel motor cover. This stainless steel centrifugal pump has a sanitary and low-cost design, making it ideal for use in dairy products, beverages, food processing, pharmaceuticals and fine chemical industries, it is a food grade sanitary centrifugal pump.
2. According to the number of impeller to classification
(1) Single stage sanitary centrifugal pump: that is, there is only one impeller on the pump shaft.
(2) Multistage sanitary centrifugal pump: namely, there are two or more than two impeller on the pump shaft, then the total head of the pump is the sum of the heads produced by n impeller.
3. Categorize by work stress
(1) Low pressure stainless steel centrifugal pump: pressure below 100 meters water column;
(2) Medium pressure stainless steel centrifugal pump: the pressure is between 100~650 meters of water column;
(3) High pressure stainless steel centrifugal pump: pressure above 650 m water column.
4. According to impeller suction way to classification
(1) Unilateral inlet type pump: also called single suction pump, that is, there is only one inlet on the impeller;
(2) Two side inlet pump: also called double suction pump, namely both sides of the impeller have a water inlet. Its flow than a single suction pump, can be approximately regarded as two single suction pump impeller put back to back together.
5. According to the pump housing combination to classification
(1) Horizontal open pump: through the axis of the horizontal open joint.
(2) Vertical bonding surface pump: that is, the bonding surface is perpendicular to the axis line.
6. According to pump shaft position to classification
(1) Horizontal sanitary centrifugal pump: The pump shaft is located in the horizontal position.
(2) Vertical sanitary centrifugal pump: the pump shaft is located in the vertical position.
7. According to the impeller out of the classification
(1) Volute pump: Water comes out of the impeller and directly enters the pump case with spiral shape.
(2) Guide vane pump: after the water comes out from the impeller, it enters the guide vane installed outside it, and then enters the next stage or flows into the outlet pipe.
8. Classification by mounting height
(1) Self-irrigation centrifugal Stainless Steel sanitary centrifugal pump: the pump shaft is lower than the surface of the suction pool. It can start automatically without water filling.
(2) Suction centrifugal Stainless Steel sanitary centrifugal pump (non-self-filling centrifugal pump) : the pump shaft is higher than the surface of the suction pool. Before you start, need to be filled with water pump casing and suction pipe, and then drive motor, the high-speed rotating impeller, water by centrifugal force was thrown impeller, the impeller center form the negative pressure, absorb water in the pool under atmospheric pressure in the impeller, and by the high-speed rotating impeller, was thrown into the impeller pressure water pipe.
Through this article we can clearly know what the sanitary centrifugal pump is, which can help us to use it better in the future.