Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-03-31 Origin: Site
The sanitary stainless steel sight glass is a general term in sight glass, which is named after sight glass application material. Because stainless steel has a beautiful surface and good corrosion resistance, it is stronger and more durable than ordinary steel. Stainless steel raw materials can be produced and processed at room temperature, that is, it is very easy to produce and process plastic deformation, without metal surface treatment. The high temperature production and processing, forging is also very convenient.
What are the characteristics of sanitary stainless steel sight glass?
How to maintain sanitary stainless steel sight glass?
What are the difference between sanitary stainless steel sight glass and other similar products?
sanitary stainless steel sight glass has small installation size, small driving torque, simple and rapid operation, and also has good flow adjustment function and closing and sealing characteristics. The sight glass is used in large and medium diameter, medium and low pressure applications. The dominant view mirror form.
Uses: sanitary stainless steel sight glass can be used in high temperature, corrosive, poisonous, dangerous, and easy to crystallize chemical towers to ensure safe production.
Structure: sanitary stainless steel sight glass is mainly composed of sight glass bottom plate, sight glass, valve components, etc.
1. sanitary stainless steel sight glass is used to observe the flow reaction equipment of liquid, gas, steam and other media, and its window glass should be kept clean and dust-free;
2. The window glass of sanitary stainless steel sight glass is a wearable part, so be careful when installing the sight glass;
3. There should be a gasket between the sanitary stainless steel sight glass and the metal for sealing and shockproof.
1. Cleaning treatment. Before use, wipe the surface of sanitary stainless steel sight glass with a proper amount of alcohol cotton. Note: Do not use acidic liquids for cleaning, so as not to corrode the outer surface of the glass.
2. To choose the gasket correctly. Environmental working conditions where the temperature of sanitary stainless steel sight glass is within 280 degrees Celsius, asbestos pads or PTFE pads can be used. When the ambient working temperature exceeds 500°C, graphite gaskets are recommended. Note: The thicker the glass, the thickness of the gasket should be increased accordingly.
3. Apply evenly. Do not use excessive force or excessive force when installing sanitary stainless steel sight glass. It is recommended to tighten the screws evenly and diagonally.
4. Regular inspection. After the installation of sanitary stainless steel sight glass, regular inspection must be done, especially in the liquid environment containing acid and alkali, and the corrosion degree of the glass surface must be checked regularly to ensure the safety of front-line operators.
The sanitary stainless steel sight glass has achieved an irreplaceable position in industrial production. Xusheng Valves (Compass Valves) is committed to providing various bending and rolling machines of high quality for all customers from all over the world.