Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-10-22 Origin:Site
The sanitary tank is a new generation of water tank products after the glass fiber reinforced plastic water tank. Its products are made of SUS304 stainless steel plate, which is beautiful in appearance, economical and practical, and the main body is durable. Compared with other water tanks, sanitary tank has beautiful appearance, light weight, high strength, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, clean water quality, anti-seepage, anti-vibration, never growing moss, no secondary pollution of water quality, easy installation, no maintenance, and convenient Many advantages such as cleaning.
What are the product characteristics of sanitary tank?
What are the precautions for the use of sanitary tank?
How to use sanitary tank?
1. The sanitary tank is generally made of SUS304 stainless steel plate, which has stable physical and chemical properties, does not pollute the water quality, and ensures the water quality is clean and hygienic;
2. The sanitary tank is stamped and formed, with high strength, light weight, clean appearance, and elegant appearance;
3. The water tank board generally adopts high nickel 8.0 or above 3042B board, the surface is smooth and beautiful, and easy to clean;
4. Due to the dense oxide layer on the surface of the sanitary tank, it has superior corrosion resistance and good sealing performance;
5. The sanitary tank has high impact resistance and strong seismic performance.
The sanitary tank is mainly used to store domestic water. Therefore, it is generally recommended to install only domestic water, or some other solvents, but never install some alkaline and acidic liquids, such as It is not acceptable to talk about hydrochloric acid and sulfuric acid. Some people will habitually put some debris on the top of the water tank, but these are not good, and don't let children beat or draw pictures on the outside of the water tank. Some maintenance personnel also need to observe the sanitary tank regularly, and timely feedback to the manufacturer if there are any problems. And don’t open the lid of the water frequently, it will pollute the water quality. Don’t think that the sanitary tank will not grow moss and will not pollute the water quality.
1. As a secondary equipment for storing domestic water, sanitary tank can only contain domestic water (fire water), not hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid or liquids with large acidic and alkaline content.
2. During the use of sanitary tank, do not place other heavy equipment on the top of the water tank, and do not knock or draw the layout and pipe fittings of the water tank with hard objects at will. If there are problems, notify the manufacturer's technical maintenance personnel and maintenance welding personnel in advance. It is required that they are professionals specialized in argon arc welding, and drain the water during maintenance.
3. The maintenance personnel shall regularly observe the use of internal and external main parts and accessories of the sanitary tank every month, and report any problems to the manufacturer in time.
4. The manhole cover of sanitary tank shall not be opened at will to prevent secondary pollution of water quality. The water tank shall be cleaned and disinfected regularly 1-2 times a year.
As technology advances, sanitary tanks are increasingly used in our daily lives. Xusheng Valves machinery is known for high precision sanitary tanks.If you would like to order the stainless steel sanitary product, you can connect it.