Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-04 Origin:Site
The advantages of sanitary ball valves are obvious. Compared to other valves , ball valves has a wider scope of application; Compared with ordinary ball valves, sanitary ball valves have many improvements , so in the market nowadays, valves like sanitary non-retention and stainless steel ball valves are commonly used.
This article contains the following:
Advantages of ball valves
The Difference between Sanitary Ball Valve and Ordinary Ball Valve
1. Valve body material
3. Connection method
(1) Has the lowest flow resistance (actually 0);
(2) Because it will not get stuck during work (when there is no lubricant), it can be reliably used in corrosive media and low boiling point liquids;
(3) It can achieve complete sealing in a larger pressure and temperature range;
(4) Fast opening and closing can be achieved, and the opening and closing time of some structures is only 0.05~0.1s to ensure that it can be used in the automation system of the test bench. When opening and closing the ball valve quickly, there is no shock in operation.
(5) The spherical closure can be positioned automatically at the boundary;
(6) Both sides of the the working medium are reliably sealed on;
(7) When fully open and fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and the valve seat is isolated from the medium, so the medium passing through the ball valve at high speed will not cause the erosion of the sealing surface;
(8) It has compact structure and light weight, so is considered as the most valid valve structure for cryogenic medium system;
(9) The valve body is symmetrical, especially the welded valve body structure, which can withstand the stress from the pipeline well;
(10) The closing piece can withstand the high pressure difference when closing.
(11) The ball valve with fully welded body can be directly buried in the ground, so that the internal parts of the valve are not corroded, and the maximum service life can reach 30 years. It is also the most ideal valve in relative application in oil and natural gas pipelines industries.
Sanitary ball valve is made of stainless steel 304SS or 316 material with standard electronic polishing and smooth surface so as to ensure cleanness, no medium accumulation area, no potential pollution, and can satisfy the special requirements of various media in the food and bio-pharmaceutical fields. The sanitary valve is smooth, seamless and automatically emptied. The hand-crafted fluid channel is also very suitable for the need to clean it in place by steam. The difference between sanitary valve and ordinary ball valve is:
1. Valve body material
Sanitary ball valves can only be made of 304SS, 304L or 316, 316L stainless steel. After production and processing, they have been specially treated. Industrial valves can be made of cast iron, cast steel, ductile iron, and stainless steel. The materials are more extensive. Because the sanitary valves are used in the pharmaceutical, food, and daily chemical industries with high sanitary requirements. These products are edible or directly in contact with the human body. Therefore, some machinery produced must be highly hygienic. condition. However, ordinary valve materials such as steel, iron, copper and other materials cannot meet the requirements. First of all, steel and iron. These materials, as valves, will corrode and rust when the humidity is high in liquid or air, thereby contaminating the product. Copper valves are the same, and copper rust is still a toxic substance, so it can't be used as a sanitary valve.
Sanitary ball valve standard electronic polishing, smooth surface to ensure cleanness, no medium accumulation area, no potential pollution; industrial valves are generally designed according to the needs of use, mainly for long service life and operation under high temperature and high pressure working environment The method is flexible, the appearance and interior are not smooth and beautiful without sanitary valves, but sanitary valves cannot be replaced in many places.
3. Connection method
Sanitary ball valves generally use clamp fast assembly and threaded connection methods; while industrial valves are connected by flange, thread, fast assembly, welding, etc.
In conclusion, from the advantages of ball valves compared to other types of valves and the difference between sanitary ball valves and ordinary ball valves we know that ball valves have their own advantages in use, and the material of sanitary ball valves is superior to ordinary ball valves. Based on points above, it is understandable that consumers prefer sanitary ball valves in the market.