Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-01 Origin: Site
The sanitary pneumatic diverter valve is a collective term for switching valve, collector valve, feedback valve, feedback valve and proportional switching valve in hydraulic valves. Synchronventiles are mainly used in two-cylinder and multi-cylinder synchronous control systems. There are usually many ways to achieve synchronous movement, but among these the synchronous control hydraulic system, which uses the sanitary pneumatic diverter valve, has many advantages, such as a simple structure, low costs, easy manufacturing and high reliability. Therefore, the synchronous valve is used in the hydraulic system. Wide range of applications. The synchronization of the secondary valve is the speed synchronization. If two or more oil cylinders carry different loads, the secondary valve can nevertheless ensure its synchronous movement.
The action of sanitary pneumatic diverter valve is unstable. What could be the fault phenomenon and cause?
What are the advantages of sanitary pneumatic diverter valve?
What is the difference between the function of sanitary pneumatic diverter valve and other similar products?
1. The pressure of sanitary pneumatic diverter valve is unstable. ①The compressor capacity of sanitary pneumatic diverter valve is too small; ②The pressure reducing valve is very faulty.
2. The signal pressure of sanitary pneumatic diverter valve is unstable. ①The time constant (T=RC) of the control system is inappropriate; ②The output of the regulator is unstable.
3. The air source pressure is stable and the signal pressure is also stable, but the action of the sanitary pneumatic diverter valve is still unstable. ①The ball valve of the amplifier in the positioner is not tightly closed due to dirt and wear, and the output will oscillate when the air consumption is particularly increased; ②The nozzle baffle of the amplifier in the positioner is not parallel, and the baffle cannot cover the nozzle; ③The output tube 、Line leakage; ④The rigidity of the actuator is too small; ⑤The frictional resistance in the movement of the valve stem is large, and the contact part is blocked.
1. The sanitary pneumatic diverter valve has low fluid resistance.
2.The external force required for opening and closing the sanitary pneumatic diverter valve is small.
3. The flow direction of the medium is not restricted.
4. When the sanitary pneumatic diverter valve is fully opened, the sealing surface is less eroded by the working medium than the stop valve.
5. The shape of sanitary pneumatic diverter valve is relatively simple, and the casting process is better.
The function of sanitary pneumatic diverter valve is to supply the same flow (equal flow diversion) from the same oil source to more than two actuators in the hydraulic system, or supply the flow (proportional flow diversion) to two actuators in a certain proportion, so as to maintain the synchronous or constant ratio relationship between the speeds of the two actuators.
The function of the collecting valve is to collect equal flow or proportional return oil from the two actuator elements to realize the speed synchronization or constant ratio relationship between them. The diverter and collector valve has the functions of diverter valve and collector valv