Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-12-10 Origin:Site
Stainless Steel sanitary centrifugal pump in the factory should be a very common machine, is to rely on the centrifugal force generated when the impeller rotation to transport liquid pump, but many people do not understand the specific working principle of sanitary centrifugal pump, the next look together.
Working principle of sanitary centrifugal pump
The application range of stainless Steel sanitary centrifugal pump
Precautions for use of stainless Steel sanitary centrifugal pump
The advantages of the sanitary centrifugal pump
After the start of the stainless Steel sanitary centrifugal pump, the pump shaft will drive the impeller to make a high-speed rotation motion, forcing the pre-filled liquid between the blades to rotate, under the action of inertial centrifugal force, the liquid from the center of the impeller to the periphery for radial motion. The liquid medium will gain energy in the process of moving through the impeller, which will lead to the increase of static pressure energy and flow velocity. When the liquid leaves the impeller and enters the pump housing, it slows down due to the gradual expansion of the flow passage inside the housing, and part of the kinetic energy is converted into static pressure energy, which finally flows into and discharges the pipeline along the tangential direction. When the liquid from the center of the impeller to the periphery at the same time, in the center of the impeller will form a low pressure area, in the reservoir liquid level and the impeller center of the total potential energy difference, resulting in the liquid sucked into the center of the impeller. Depending on the continuous operation of the impeller, the liquid will be continuously inhaled and discharged. The mechanical energy obtained by the liquid in the sanitary centrifugal pump finally manifests as the improvement of the static pressure energy.
Sanitary centrifugal pump can be widely used in electric power, metallurgy, coal, building materials and other industries to transport slurry containing solid particles. Such as thermal power plant hydraulic ash removal, metallurgical concentrator slurry transport, coal washing plant slurry and heavy medium transport. When the centrifugal pump works, the pump needs to be placed on the land, the suction pipe is placed in the water, and the filling pump needs to be started. Mud pump and subliquid sanitary centrifugal pump due to the limitation of the structure, the motor needs to be placed on the surface of the water when working, the pump into the water, so it must be fixed, otherwise, the motor dropped into the water will lead to the motor scrap. And because the length of the long shaft is generally fixed, so the pump installation use more trouble, the application of the occasion by a lot of restrictions.
1. Do not operate without water, do not adjust the intake to reduce the discharge rate, and do not operate at too low flow rate.
2. Monitor the operation process, completely prevent the leakage of the packing box, and replace the packing box with new packing;
3. Ensure that the mechanical seal has sufficient flush water, water cooled bearing is prohibited to use excessive water;
4. Don't use too much lubricant;
5. Check at recommended intervals. Establish operating records, including operating hours, filler adjustment and replacement, lubricant addition and other maintenance measures and times. The suction and discharge pressure, flow rate, input power, liquid and bearing temperature and vibration of the sanitary centrifugal pump should be measured and recorded regularly.
6. The main engine of the centrifugal pump relies on atmospheric pressure to pump the water from the lower part to the higher part, but the atmospheric pressure can only support the water column of about 10.3m at most, so the main engine of the food grade sanitary centrifugal pump cannot work 12 meters away from the water surface.
1. Compact construction
2. Wide range of flow and lift
3. Suitable for mildly corrosive liquids
4. Multiple control options
5. Even flow, stable operation and small vibration. No special shock absorption is required for the foundation.
6. Low cost of equipment installation, maintenance and repair.
Only understand the working principle of thesanitary centrifugal pump and its use of the scope and matters needing attention in order to improve its efficiency.