Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-01-06 Origin: Site
High Shear Emulsification Tank is widely used in enzymolysis technology and enzymolysis process. High Shear Emulsification Tank is used as catalyst for substances in the food, beverage, bioengineering, pharmaceutical and other industries as catalysts. With the help of the operation of the agitator, the enzymatic hydrolysis reaction is fully carried out under the conditions of suitable temperature and pH value. For more information about the High Shear Emulsification Tank, please read the following words.
What is the meaning of the High Shear Emulsification Tank?
What are the main messages of High Shear Emulsification Tank?
What are the product features of High Shear Emulsification Tank?
High Shear Emulsification Tank is widely used in food, beverage, bioengineering, pharmaceutical and other industries. Substances use enzymes as catalysts to decompose various organic macromolecules and turn them into small organic molecules, which are convenient for the body to assimilate. The tank body is provided with an interlayer, and steam or cooling water can be introduced for indirect heating or cooling respectively, so that the substance can be fully enzymatically hydrolyzed under the action of the enzyme and the operation of the stirrer under the most suitable temperature and pH conditions.
High Shear Emulsification Tank is suitable for yoghurt and lactic acid beverage mother liquor fermentation, brewing, pharmaceutical, chemical and fungal cultivation.
1. Structural form of High Shear Emulsification Tank: 1. Upper and lower conical head structure. 2. Upper and lower oval head structure.
2. Material of High Shear Emulsification Tank: stainless steel (SUS304/SUS316L).
3. High Shear Emulsification Tank accessories configuration: quick-open sanitary manhole, peep light/mirror, thermometer (LCD digital display or dial pointer type), respirator, CIP cleaner, liquid inlet and outlet, sampling port (with sampling port) valve), pH meter port, SIP sterilization port (optional), anti-vortex plate, liquid level display device (optional), jacket cooling/heating medium inlet and outlet, etc. And specially set up a device to prevent contamination of the materials in the tank if the reducer leaks oil, which is safe and reliable, and the materials have no risk of contamination.
1. Sterilization method: in-situ steam sterilization;
2. Stirring system: three-layer six-flat blade fermentation special standard paddle; control range: 50~300 rpm, control accuracy: +1%;
3. Temperature control: cooling water temperature +5~65°C;
4. Range: 2~12pH, control precision: +0.02pH;
5. Dissolved oxygen control: Swiss Mettler DO electrode and shielded wire; range: 5~100%, control accuracy: +2%;
6. Foam control: automatically detect foam and add defoamer; sensitivity 100~100000o;
7. Feeding control: peristaltic pump automatic flow addition; range: 0~5L/min, control accuracy: about 2%;
8. Air flow control: manually adjusted by rotameter; range: 0~5000L/min.
Xusheng applies the most advanced CNC machine from Japan for processing, cutting machines, automatic equipment, complete inspection equipment, excellent quality control system, an after-sale service center and strong production capacity. It makes each products go to forefront of our line and shortens the quality gap between imported equipment as well as accessories.