Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-02-23 Origin: Site
The 304 sanitary diaphragm valve is operated remotely by the drive device or manually by the handle. The drive device has three standards: electrically closed, electrically open, and pneumatic. It has the advantages of a simple structure, a beautiful appearance, quick dismantling and assembly, a flexible operation, a low resistance to fluid, safe and reliable use, etc. It is suitable for the control of water, gas, oil, and corrosive media in chemistry, oil, metallurgy, hot water preparation, food, pharmaceutical, and other industries.
Where is the scope of 304 sanitary diaphragm valves?
How do you choose a 304 sanitary diaphragm valve?
How to maintain a 304 sanitary diaphragm valve?
1. The sleeve valve is a special type of locking valve. Its opening and closing part is a membrane of soft material that separates the inner cavity of the valve body from the inner cavity of the valve lid.
2. Due to the limitations of the valve body lining process and the membrane manufacturing process, the larger valve body lining and the larger membrane manufacturing process are difficult, therefore 304 sanitary diaphragm valves are not suitable for larger pipe diameters and are generally used on pipelines under DN200.
3. Due to the limitations of the membrane material, the sanitary sleeve valve is suitable for low-pressure and low-temperature applications. In general, do not exceed 180c. As the 304 sanitary diaphragm valve has good corrosion protection, it is usually used in equipment and pipes with corrosive media. Because the operating temperature of the membrane valve is limited by the respective medium of the 304 sanitary diaphragm valve body lining material and the membrane material.
There are many parts and materials of 304 sanitary diaphragm valves, including iron and non-ferrous metals and their alloys of different brands as well as various non-metallic materials. Materials for the production of 304 sanitary diaphragm valve parts should be selected according to the following factors:
1. Operating conditions (pressure, temperature, and characteristics of the working medium).
2. The power of this part and its function in the membrane valve structure.
3. It has better workability.
4. If the above conditions are met, lower costs must be incurred.
Before installing the 304 sanitary diaphragm valve, we must carefully read the installation instructions to determine the operating conditions of the pipe and to clean the inner cavity of the valve. In case of dirt inside, the sealing parts can be damaged very easily. Secondly, we should keep the rubber lining and the 304 sanitary diaphragm valve away from fat-like objects, because otherwise the rubber will easily curl and the lifespan of the sanitary sleeve valve 304 will also be shortened.
When it comes to membrane valves, many people may recognize them only by the impression of general valves. Not to mention its unique functions, 304 sanitary diaphragm valves are very similar in terms of appearance to the usual valves. Big difference. This type of accessory, which depends on soft rubber molds or plastic foils, is one of the indispensable accessory parts in many machine tools and large tools. Xusheng Valves (compact valves) has been concentrating for several years on the production and development of c304 sanitary valves and always focuses on the needs of customers. Here you can select the appropriate 304 sanitary diaphragm valve.