Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-02-16 Origin: Site
The sanitary diaphragm valve is a special form of shut-off valve. Its opening and closing part is a membrane made of soft material that separates the inner cavity of the valve body from the inner cavity of the valve cover.
What role does the sanitary diaphragm valve play?
What are the structural features of sanitary diaphragm valve?
What are the parameters of the sanitary diaphragm valve?
The sanitary diaphragm valve is actually nothing more than a "clamp" valve, an elastic, disruptive diaphragm connected with a screw to the compression element, and the compression element is actuated by the valve stem to move up and down. When the compression element rises, the membrane is raised high, resulting in a passage. When lowering the pressure part, the diaphragm is pressed against the weir of the valve body (in the case of a weir valve) or on the bottom of the contour (in the case of a through valve). The diaphragm valve is suitable for switches and joints. flow.
The hygienic diaphragm valve is equipped with a flexible diaphragm or combined diaphragm in the valve body and valve cover, and its closing part is a compression device connected to the diaphragm. The valve seat can be in the shape of a weir or the wall of the straight flow channel. The advantage of the sanitary diaphragm valve is that its actuation mechanism is separated from the medium passage, which not only ensures the purity of the working medium, but also prevents the medium in the pipeline from hitting the working parts of the actuation mechanism. In addition, no separate seal is required on the shaft, except as a safety feature when controlling hazardous media. Since the working medium in the diaphragm valve is only in contact with the diaphragm and valve body, both of which can use a variety of different materials, the valve can ideally control a variety of working media, particularly suitable for chemically corrosive or suspended particles.
(1) Connection method: clamp or welding;
(2) Specifications: 1/2 "-2"
(3) Control mode: pneumatic;
(4) Valve material: 316L;
(5) Membrane material: EPDM rubber, PTFE/EPDM rubber;
(6) Operating Temperature: 130℃ EPDM Rubber; 150℃ PTFE/EPDM rubber;
(7) Operating pressure: EPDM rubber 0.10 bar; PTFE/EPDM rubber 0~10bar
(8) Features: It has a welding ring design with an adjustment limiting device, which reduces the difficulty of welding the tank floor. The structure is compact and suitable for narrow spaces.
(9) Application: It is typically used in fermentation tanks, preparation tanks, filling machines, sterile filtration machines, water treatment plants, PW, WFI transport and distribution, aseptic liquid transport, CIP, SIP, etc. used. Widely used in biopharmaceuticals, food and beverage, liquid equipment, cosmetics and other industries.
Xusheng (Compass) can supply a variety of stainless steel products such as sanitary valves, pumps, pipe fittings, duct covers, filters, tanks, connectors, pipes, etc. offer. They are widely used in food, beverage, brewery, pharmaceutical, biological industry, oil refinery, cosmetic, chemical industry etc.